What does it mean to be a woman in this day and age? Scratch that. What has it always meant to be a woman, as defined by God? This topical Bible study aims to answer this question by exploring the rich truth of God’s Word about women. Verse-by-verse questions and lessons lead you through proper interpretation of the passages that define women’s roles and issues.
- 4 Weeks of In-Depth, Sound Bible Study
- Addresses the topics of gender, modesty, singleness, marriage, motherhood, church roles, and more!
- Covers critical chapters like Genesis 1-3, Proverbs 31, Titus 2, Ephesians 5, 1 Timothy 2, 1 Corinthians 7
- Includes 10 profiles of Biblical women, from Eve to Mary
- Filled with application questions, helpful commentaries, and answers to FAQs about womanhood.
- Comes with Proverbs 31 verse and prayer cards!
*PLEASE note that this is a digital resource that can be downloaded and printed immediately after purchase so you can start today!*